About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I'm Ishahrudin Mohd Ali . Just call me shaa or shahrul. I'm 8 teen years old . i live at Sg. Besi, Kuala Lumpur. and i was studying at Kolej Teknologi Timur - KKB UiTM . photography would be my passion. i am Not handsome but already cute! . FAHAM ? .I not hot-tempered guy and non sensetive person okay . T.Q :)

Monday 30 January 2012

Simple words and strong words from Mohd Ishahrudin ;'(


Strong words and simple words for me its the same
No matter how bad No matter how lame
But when it comes from the heart
Strong words makes our conversation a good start

Even just a simple "hi"
And a simple smile can make everyone go high
I'm not talking about drugs :)
I'm talking about the feeling when you're on cloud nine

Strong words can inspire life
Inspire to pursue and aim excellence in life
Strong words can change you
Strong words can make you stronger

Simple words are just simple
But when it strikes to your heart , it makes you tickle
The momment  when you see the sweetest smile
A treasure that can make you fall in love for a while

A while? A simple word for forever
Forever? A simple word for together
There's nothing more happy when you are with someone special
But please dont leave him/her because one day you might regret, please be loyal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment