About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I'm Ishahrudin Mohd Ali . Just call me shaa or shahrul. I'm 8 teen years old . i live at Sg. Besi, Kuala Lumpur. and i was studying at Kolej Teknologi Timur - KKB UiTM . photography would be my passion. i am Not handsome but already cute! . FAHAM ? .I not hot-tempered guy and non sensetive person okay . T.Q :)

Thursday 18 August 2011

so sad :'(

Today is the day I am very unfortunate, it all happened in one day. At first I thought this was normal, after I investigated all the misfortune that I happen to overlap in one day seemed to have seized the ladder fell, the first misfortune that happened today was that my bike was happening minor damage to the tire and after I repair, I went with my friend rest due to fatigue and we go drinking with, after enjoying a cup of tea, I began to move back but unfortunately there has been a powerful thing, I began to tire goes flat, I began to suspect it is leaking. My friends and I went to the bicycle repair shop again, my expectations are accurate, and about the money I'm running out RM30.00 on that day to repair my bike, though somehow I persevere, and pleased myself, each test come we have to face with the patient, God will provide testing in the ability of its followers alone. so my sad story today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment