About Me

My photo
Hello everyone I'm Ishahrudin Mohd Ali . Just call me shaa or shahrul. I'm 8 teen years old . i live at Sg. Besi, Kuala Lumpur. and i was studying at Kolej Teknologi Timur - KKB UiTM . photography would be my passion. i am Not handsome but already cute! . FAHAM ? .I not hot-tempered guy and non sensetive person okay . T.Q :)

Thursday 18 August 2011

Ghost :P

 Today is the day Thursday, the day said Thursday is the night of nights honing the knowledge or active fine thing. true or not last night my friends and housemates the nabil, shimir, Dafi, black, bath, bean, wan and non-local aleng living with us. precisely at 12.00 am we moved from our home. we initially to the mining, we picture there, but no sight of anything we find there. Then we continue on to the next destination. till you get to a park I named an orchid garden, and we rule over neighboring booths. after we are through the junction we found was that our vehicle was followed by neighbor rule earlier, we view each other. their faces looked gloomy and fearful, we exit the vehicle with courage. After answering all the questions put by the RT was that we were given five minutes to leave the area before, we are determined to go home. on the way home, one of our friends have managed to take pictures involved in the car, and we feel that the sight of which we are looking for. I hope you can understand this story

No comments:

Post a Comment